Welcome to the Winter Drift Games, run by Drift Games in association with Club Loose Ireland – the all-new drift days in Mondello Park featuring 4 custom track layouts, insane track time, a dedicated practice track and lots more!
At Winter Drift Games, Drivers will be split into 2 classes – Hero and Pro. The Hero class will cater for those driving their own street cars or un-caged drift cars, whereas the Pro class will cater for dedicated Pro spec drift cars.
Driver entry for all Winter Drift Games is €150.00 online or over the phone, and passenger bands cost €20.00, which can be purchased on the day of the event only.
Driver arrival opens at 8.00am on the day of each Winter Drift Games event, with Driver Sign-On from 8.30am-9.15am and driver briefing from 9.15am to 10.00am.
Open track time will start at 10.00am and run until 1.00pm. There will be a lunch break from 1.00pm until 1.30pm and then open track time again from 1.30pm until dark.
Garages can be rented for a cost of €200.00 for a full garage (4 cars) or €100.00 for a half garage (2 cars) and to book, please call the Mondello Park office o 045 860 200.
Car & Driver Requirements:
- Must be over 18 years of age;
- Must have a full driving license or IDC, IADC, BDC or DriftCup license or similar;
- Tow straps/hooks front and rear;
- Fixed back or recliner bucket seat;
- Minimum 4-point harness;
- No fluid leaks whatsoever;
- Noise level not to exceed 105db, which will be tested at the start of the day as you enter the track and throughout the weekend;
- Retain exhaust components for the full weekend to adhere with the noise level and;
- Full body panels must on the car at the start of the event.
- Passengers must be over 18 years of age;
- Passenger seat must also be a fixed back or recliner bucket seat, with a minimum 4-point harness;
- Passenger must be signed-on and wearing passenger wristband;
- Passenger must wear a helmet at all times in the car.