There’s always a buzz around Mondello Park when we run one of our in-house Car Track Days, ‘Speed Freaks’.
Our goal with SPEED FREAKS is to create a safe environment in which Car enthusiasts can enjoy Ireland’s only International Racing Circuit and share in the excitement that track day driving provides. SPEED FREAKS days are for members only and all drivers must submit details of their car prior to being accepted as a member and being allowed to participate in a Track Day.
SPEED FREAKS is open to all road cars, with or without track modifications and subject to approval. Any driver who is over eighteen and holds a full road licence or Motorsport Ireland competition licence, which must be produced at sign on for each event, can take part. All cars driven on our Track Days must be road worthy and drivers and their passengers are required to wear a seat belt and a crash helmet at all times.
No previous track day experience is required for Speed Freaks as we have instructors available on all of our Car Track Days to help anyone with no previous experience. All drivers must undergo a safety briefing before taking part in a Track Day whether they have completed one before or not.
For 2019, we are BIGGER and BETTER than ever before with the introduction of membership options and much much more!
SPEED FREAKS CAR TRACK DAYS ARE NOW MEMBERS ONLY
Becoming a member has amazing benefits including:
• 10% off EVERY Speed Freaks Track Day, which works out as ONE FREE HALF DAY over the course of the season!
• The use of one of our garages on the day for FREE (first come first served).
• A Speed Freaks goodie bag jam packed with merch.
You can become a member for only €10! You will receive your membership card and goodie bag in the post. Members must produce their membership card at sign on for every track day they attend.
If you would like any more information, call us today on 045 860200.
- All days are split into morning and afternoon sessions with an hour lunch break.
- Drivers can book in for the morning, afternoon or full day.
- All Drivers must attend a briefing before they go on track.
- All days run with an open pit lane throughout.
- Passengers are allowed, with the first one free and any additional passengers being charged for.
- Spectators are welcome but there is an admission charge.
Morning Sign on: 08:30 - 09:30
Morning Briefing: 09:45
Morning Session: 10:00 - 13:00
Afternoon Sign on: 13:15 - 13:45
Afternoon Briefing: 13:45
Afternoon Session: 14:00 - 17:30
- All drivers must be hold a SPEED FREAKS membership prior to booking.
- All drivers must submit photos and details of their car prior to being accepted as a SPEED FREAKS member.
- All drivers must be over eighteen and hold a full clean drivers licence or a Motorsport Ireland competition licence.
- Drivers and passengers must wear helmets and seat belts at all times, they must supply their own helmets.
- All passengers must sign on and be over eighteen.
- All track days must be pre-booked & pre-paid otherwise space cannot be guaranteed.
- There will be a briefing at 09:45 and again at 13:45. Drivers will not be permitted on track without attending a briefing.
- All cars must pass a noise test prior to going on track and may be tested again during the day.
- Due to the high demand for track day places, anyone who fails to attend a pre-booked course, without having provided at least 48 hours prior notice to Mondello Park, will forfeit their place and fee.
- No refunds will be offered to drivers who book for a full or half day and only participate in a portion of their booking, for whatever reason, including weather conditions.
- Mondello Park reserves the right to remove any driver from the circuit if their driving or behaviour does not comply with accepted standards or rules set out in the drivers briefing, without refund.
SPEED FREAKS PRICES
Half Day - €100.00
Full Day - €195.00
Pay On The Day:
Bookings are no longer being taken on the day of an event.
WINTER TRACK DAY
Pre Booking only:
11:00 - 15:00 no half day option - €100.00