Track Day Rules & Regulations
1. All days run from 10:00 am until 5:30pm, with lunch from 1:00pm until 2:00pm.
2. Mondello Park track days are limited to three groups.
3. There will be a briefing at 9:30 and again at 13:30.
4. Riders will not be permitted on track without attending a briefing.
5. Riders must wear full leathers or two piece zip together leathers (rules vary slightly for Track Day Training Days), as well as Leather Gloves and Leather Boots. Only full face and modular helmets are accepted, no open face. Back and Chest protectors are also recommended but not required.
6. Motorcycles and riders clothing and equipment must be in roadworthy condition.
7. Tuition will be available at each day for all groups.
8. Entry to the novice group will be strictly controlled.
9. All track days must be pre-booked & pre-paid as space cannot be guaranteed on the day.
10. Due to the high demand for track day places, anyone who fails to attend a pre booked course, without having provided at least 48 hours prior notice to MPL, will forfeit their place and fee.
11. No refunds will be offered to riders who book for a full or half day and only participate in a portion of their booking, for whatever reason, including weather conditions.
12. All bookings must be made before mid-day on the eve of the event. If an event is running on a Monday, bookings must be received before mid-day on the Friday previous.