The following a is a summary of Mondello Park’s media accreditation criteria.
1. Media accreditation will only be granted to applicants who can show that Mondello Park will receive guaranteed exposure from their attendance at events. Being granted accreditation in previous years is not a guarantee that your accreditation will continue into the current year.
2. Applicants must be working for or submitting to a recognised media outlet in order to receive accreditation. The media outlet must be one of the following, TV, Radio, Print or a major web site. Applicants submitting to blogs, car club forums and web sites, their own photographic web sites or other internet outlets will not be accredited.
3. In order to sign on as media for any event at Mondello Park you must contact Mondello Park’s media management company, Motorsport Promotions, in advance (see contact details below).
4. For Motorcycle Race Events, Mondello Park accreditation is required. Media traveling from other jurisdictions are required to have accreditation from their own motorcycling governing body or from the championship with which they are traveling.
5. Applications for accreditation may be declined for a variety of reasons including the constraints placed on Mondello Park by various governing bodies, championship and event organisers.
6. A ‘head and shoulders’ photograph is only required to be included with your application if you are a first time applicant or wish to update the photograph currently in use.
7. Access to Mondello Park Track Days is restricted. Anyone wishing to take photos at a Track Day must contact Motorsport Promotions before attending.
8. Whilst on track all media are required to wear high visibility jackets with colours which do not clash with any of the flag signals used, orange is preferable. Anyone not in possession of the correct accreditation or clothing will not be permitted to take pictures trackside or in the pits.
9. Whilst attending events at Mondello Park all media are required to comply with all reasonable requests from the event organisers, Track Marshals and Mondello Park Staff and failure to do so could result in accreditation being suspended or permanently removed.
For the full application rules CLICK HERE
Media Access To Mondello Park For Filming Or Photoshoots Other Than At Race Events
For all media and PR enquiries relating to Media access to events or the use of Mondello Park for photographic, filming or PR purposes.
Contact: Motorsport Promotions 7 The Grove Earlscourt Kill Co. Kildare
Media Application Forms
There are two forms available, one which can be printed off then filled in and sent by post and one which can be filled in and returned on-line. The On-Line version cannot be filled in and then printed as the printed copy will not retain the entered information.
When you click on the links below the form will either open in your browser or be downloaded depending on your own browser settings. If the file opens in your browser but information cannot be entered into it then you will need to download the file by clicking on the download button. With Internet explorer it may be necessary to right click on the link and choose ‘Save Target As’ to download the file.
Mondello Park Media Form for filling out and returning by post: 2017 Printable Media Form
Mondello Park Media Form for filling out on-line and returning by e-mail: 2017 Email Media Form