Event Rules and Regulations
Any vehicles being used at Drift Games Drive events must have:
- Tow straps/hooks front and rear;
- Fixed back or recliner bucket seat;
- Minimum 4-point harness;
- No fluid leaks whatsoever;
- Noise level not to exceed 105db, and;
- Full body panels on the car at the start of the event.
Any driver wishing to take passengers must ensure their passenger seat is also a fixed back or recliner bucket seat and also has a minimum 4-point harness.
Any driver wishing to be in the Pro class must ensure their car also has a full roll-cage, in addition to the above car regulations.
All drivers who intend on driving at the event must:
- Be 18 years of age or older with a full driving license, or;
- Be a currently licensed DGN, DGX, IDC, BDC, IADC or DriftCup driver, and;
- Must wear a full-face helmet at all times when on track, with a fully functional clasp/strap.