|AVAILABILITY INFORMATION KEY
Drift Games Experience Voucher
Terms and Conditions
1. Mondello Park Limited reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances including adverse weather conditions. In that event, the course holders are advised to contact the Mondello Park office to arrange an alternative date.
2. All courses are non-refundable and must be used by the expiry date printed on the course voucher. Vouchers are only transferable by prior agreement of Mondello Park.
3. Due the high demand for courses, it is recommended that a course holder books well in advance of their preferred date and before the expiry date printed on the voucher.
4. Any course holder who fails to attend a pre-booked course, without having provided at least 72 hours prior notice to Mondello Park, will render their course null and void.
5. Mondello Park reserves the right to refuse a voucher holder admittance to a course, if they deem the voucher holder to be unsuitable, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
6. Mondello Park reserve the right to stop a voucher holders course at any stage, if they deem the driving of the voucher holder unsuitable on safety grounds.
7. Under any circumstances, Mondello Park maximum liability to any course holder is limited to the cost of the course.
8. All drivers must be a minimum of 13 years of age, be proficient at driving a manual gearbox car.
9. Any driver under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian with them on the day.
10. All course holders will be required to sign an indemnity and risk awareness before being admitted on a course and will be assumed to have made themselves fully aware of the contents of the indemnity/risk awareness prior to signing it. In the case of drivers under the age of 18, the parent/legal guardian will also be required to sign the Risk Awareness and indemnity documentation.
11. Spectators are welcome, but course participants are asked to bring no more than two spectators each without first contacting the Mondello Park office.
12. If a voucher holder damages a vehicle during a course, the course will be terminated at that point
Vouchers that have expired, within three months of the expiry date printed on the voucher, can be reactivated for a further term.
13. A fee of 25% of the current course price will be charged for reactivating the voucher.