Track Day Rules & Regulations
- All drivers must be over eighteen and hold a full clean drivers licence or a Motorsport Ireland competition licence.
- Drivers and passengers must wear helmets and seat belts at all times, they must supply their own helmets.
- All passengers must sign on and be over eighteen.
- All track days must be pre-booked & pre-paid otherwise space cannot be guaranteed.
- There will be a briefing at 09:30 and again at 13:30. Drivers will not be permitted on track without attending a briefing.
- All cars must pass a noise test prior to going on track and may be tested again during the day.
- Due to the high demand for track day places, anyone who fails to attend a pre-booked course, without having provided at least 48 hours prior notice to Mondello Park, will forfeit their place and fee.
- No refunds will be offered to drivers who book for a full or half day and only participate in a portion of their booking, for whatever reason, including weather conditions.
- Mondello Park reserves the right to remove any driver from the circuit if their driving or behaviour does not comply with accepted standards or rules set out in the drivers briefing, without refund.