Supercar Experience Voucher
All participants should wear Casual Clothes with soft shoes or trainers.
Supercar Experience Voucher
Terms and Conditions
1. The Mondello Park Supercar Experience runs mid-week from March to October with some weekend availability from November to February.
2. Mondello Park reserve the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances including extreme weather conditions. In such a scenario, the course holders are advised to contact the Mondello Park office to arrange an alternative date.
3. Vouchers are valid for 10 months. All courses are non-refundable and must be used by the expiry date printed on the course voucher. Vouchers are only transferable by prior agreement of Mondello Park.
4. Due the high demand for courses, it is recommend that a course holder books at least six weeks before the expiry date printed on their voucher.
5. Any course holder who fails to attend a pre booked course, without having provided at least 48 hours prior notice to Mondello Park, will render their course null and void.
6. Mondello Park reserves the right to refuse a voucher holder admittance to a course, if we deem the voucher holder to be unsuitable, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
7. Mondello Park reserves the right to stop a voucher holders course at any stage, if we deem the driving of the voucher holder unsuitable on safety grounds.
8. Under any circumstances, Mondello Park Limited's maximum liability to any course holder is limited to the cost of the course.
9. All drivers must be a minimum of 18 years of age and have held a full drivers license for at least 12 months which must be produced on the day.
10. All course holders will be required to sign a risk awareness document before being admitted on a course and will be assumed to have read and understood the document prior to signing it.
11. Due to some size restrictions people of extreme height or build should contact Mondello Park prior to purchase of a voucher or attendance for their course.
12. Spectators are welcome, but course participants are asked to bring no more than three spectators each without first contacting the Mondello Park office.
13. Vouchers that have expired within three months of the expiry date printed on the voucher can be reactivated for a further term. A fee of 25% of the current course price will be charged for reactivating the voucher.
14. Mondello Park will attempt to notify customers of any cancellation prior to their arrival at the venue, but this may not always be possible.
15. Any person with and injury or medical condition which may affect their ability to take part in a high course must inform Mondello Park prior to participating.
16. The vehicle is insured against accident damage, but an excess of €1000 applies and the driver is liable for this excess in the event of accident damage occurring, while they are driving. Prior to being allowed to drive, participants must agree to paying the crash damage excess or a €20 collision damage waiver, either in advance of attending for their experience or on the day of their experience, to insure against this excess.
17. If a voucher holder damages a vehicle during a course, the course will be terminated at that point.
18. Where course duration is mentioned, this refers to the total time spent at Mondello Park and not the actual time spent driving the vehicles.