- UPCOMING EVENTS
- DRIVING EXPERIENCES
- TRACK DAYS
- CORPORATE EVENTS
- ABOUT US
Riders will be split into three groups: NOVICE, INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED. If it’s your first trackday you are advised to join the Novice group, should you find it too slow you can always move to a different group once there are spaces available. Race bikes can only run in the Advanced Group, track and road bikes can run in all three groups.
Groups alternatee on track throughout the day and Bike2Bike instructors are al;ways on track during the Novice and Intermediate sessions.
Everyone attending must present a current, full road bike licence for the type of motorcycle they are riding, a Mondello Park Track Day Licence or a current MCUI short circuit licence at each and every trackday they attend.
Sign on opens for the morning session at 08:30am and always closes at 09:30.
Sign on opens for the afternoon session at 13.00 and always closes at 13:45.
If you have booked in and are late for sign on your place may be given away so early arrival is advised.
Registration is followed by a briefing which everyone must attend prior to going on track.
All days run from 10:00am until 5:30pm, with lunch from 1:00pm until 2:00pm.
INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT PRICES:
Morning: Pre-booked €80.00 – Pay on the day €110.00
Afternoon: Pre-booked €100.00 – Pay on the day €125.00
Full Day: : Pre-booked €160.00 – Pay on the day €185.00
NATIONAL CIRCUIT PRICES:
Morning: Pre-booked €65.00 – Pay on the day €85.00
Afternoon:: Pre-booked €80.00 – Pay on the day €100.00
Full Day: : Pre-booked €130.00 – Pay on the day €150.00
1. All days run from 10:00 am until 5:30pm, with lunch from 1:00pm until 2:00pm.
2. Mondello Park track days are limited to three groups.
3. There will be a briefing at 9:30 and again at 13:30.
4. Riders will not be permitted on track without attending a briefing.
5. Tuition will be available at each day for all groups.
6. Entry to the novice group will be strictly controlled.
7. All track days must be pre-booked & pre-paid as space cannot be quaranteed on the day.
8. Due to the high demand for track day places, anyone who fails to attend a pre booked course, without having provided at least 48 hours prior notice to MPL, will forfeit their place and fee.
9. No refunds will be offerred to riders who book for a full or half day and only participate in a portion of thier booking, for whatever reason, including weather conditions.
10. All bookings must be made before mid-day on the eve of the event. If an event is running on a Monday, bookings must be recieved before mid-day on the Friday previous.
Our Track Day Training Course is now open to all motorcycle owners, full licence holders, provisional licence holders and even owners who do not hold a road licence. Following successful completion of the course even riders who never ride on the road will now be able to take part in Mondello Park Motorcycle Track Days.